Skip to main content


This is what you need to bear in mind for a short-term stay to be recognised.

Important information

If you are planning a short-term stay abroad and would like to have ECTS from the programme recognised for your studies, please note that you must

fill out a so-called Learning Agreement BEFORE the stay abroad and have this signed by the respective international representative/examination board.

AFTER your stay abroad , please submit an application for recognition together with the signed Learning Agreement to the Examination Board via the relevant contact person at the Student Service Centre for final registration as a course.

Please contact our Recognition Office (zeugnisanerkennung(at) directly if you have any questions about grade conversion.