International Business (MA)
Information for Foreign Students
We welcome you to our website of the Faculty of Business Administration. Every year, we welcome 30 international students to our faculty. Would you like to study with us? You can find more information about the Master International Business here.
More information for foreign Master students on Application for Admission at Landshut University.
- University degree from a German university in a business discipline, 210 ECTS points and an overall grading of "good" or better, or a comparable domestic or foreign degree.
- Graduates not purely business-oriented but with a business administration connection may be admitted to the programme upon application to the examination committee. The admission requirement is successfully completed modules amounting to at least 45 ECTS points from the field of business administration.
- English language skills at level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- All applicants who have not obtained their qualification from a German-speaking educational institution have to provide proof that they possess adequate German-language skills. Proof will be provided by the presentation of a certificate or a comparable confirmation which shows the language level A2 (or higher) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages established by the Council of Europe. The proof has to be provided by the end of the second semester, if the proof is not provided by this deadline, the matriculation will be terminated at the end of the second semester.
semester start 15.03. (summer semester).
Applications for entry can be submitted online, and in principle this is possible from
15 November to 28 February 2021. All of the necessary documents must be appended to the application.
Fees at Partner Universities
Landshut University of Applied Sciences:
Information on tuition fees and student welfare service fees is available here.
Costs for the 2nd and 3rd semester at the partner university for the double degree:
Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK:
Tuition fees WS 20/21: approx. £8,100* for 2nd and 3rd semester
Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh, UK:
Tuition fees WS 20/21: approx. £4,195 £* for 2nd and 3rd semester
Griffith College, Dublin, Ireland:
Tuition fees WS 20/21: approx. €7,250* for 2nd and 3rd semester
Kristianstad University, Sweden:
none (Erasmus funded)
*The tuition fees are all set by the partner university. Fees might varry for non-EU citizens.
The programme includes a Master‘s thesis and a colloquium. Upon successful completion of the Master‘s examination, the academic degree „Master of Arts (M.A.)“ is awarded as well as the opportunity of a dual degree in cooperation with certain partner universities. All lectures are taught in English.
- International Business Environment and Strategy
- Business Ethics & CSR in Digital Business
- Global Operations Management
- International Accounting & Management Control
- International Financial Management
- Agile and Hybrid Project Management in Int. Environment
Specialization Courses (choice of possible options for specialisation abroad):
- International Management
- Specific professional competence
- Cross field und social competences
Information about studying abroad.
- Business Research Methods
- Postgraduate Major Project / Master‘s Thesis
- Thesis Colloquium
The first semester is based at Landshut University of Applied Sciences. The second and third semesters can be completed at one of our partner universities, in order to obtain a double degree (Master of Arts at Landshut University of Applied Sciences, Master of Science at partner university).
Course and Examination Schedule and Module Handbook
Flyer International Business (MA)
Reports in English
Study Course Regulation
Information Downloads Master's Thesis / Colloquium 2021
Election and Application Partner University
Information / Application Examination Committee
MIB 3 - Application for Recognition of academic achievements (Anerkennung erbrachter Studienleistungen)
MIB - Cancellation of Examination (Antrag auf Annullierung Prüfungsleistung)
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alexander Kumpf
Program Director International Business (IB)
Member of Faculty Council
International Intership Coordinator
Procurement and Logistics
Principles of Business Administration
International and Cross Cultural Management
ROOM: A1 04
PHONE: +49 (0)871 - 506 475
FAX: +49 (0)871 - 506 9475