International Business (MA)
Information for Foreign Students
We welcome you to our website of the Faculty of Business Administration. Every year, we welcome 30 international students to our faculty. Would you like to study with us?
If you are interested in our Master programme, ''International Business'' please have a look at the upcoming dates for further information.
The next events will take place on:
- Wednesday, 20. November 2019, 2.30 pm (German time) room D001
- Wednesday, 27. November 2019, 2.30 pm (German time) Webinar (Registration link)
- Wednesday, 4. December 2019, 2.30 pm (German time) room D001
- Wednesday, 18. December 2019, 2.30 pm (German time) Webinar (Registration link)
- Thursday, 19. December 2019, 5 pm (German time) room D001
- Thursday, 9. January 2020, 9.30 am (German time) Webinar (Registration link)
- University degree from a German university in a business discipline, 210 ECTS points and an overall grading of "good" or better, or a comparable domestic or foreign degree.
- Graduates not purely business-oriented but with a business administration connection may be admitted to the programme upon application to the examination committee. The admission requirement is successfully completed modules amounting to at least 45 ECTS points from the field of business administration.
- English language skills at level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference.
Costs / Partner Universities
Landshut University of Applied Sciences:
Information on tuition fees and student welfare service fees is available here.
Costs for the 2nd and 3rd semester at the partner university for the double degree:
Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK:
Tuition fees: approx. £8,100* for 2nd and 3rd semesters
Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh, UK:
Tuition fees: approx. £4,034* for 2nd and 3rd semesters
Griffith College, Dublin, Ireland:
Tuition fees: approx. €7,250* for 2nd and 3rd semesters
Kristianstad University, Sweden:
none (under Erasmus funding)
*The tuition fees are all set by the partner university.
The programme includes a Master‘s thesis and a colloquium. Upon successful completion of the Master‘s examination, the academic degree „Master of Arts (M.A.)“ is awarded as well as the opportunity of a dual degree in cooperation with certain partner universities. All lectures are taught in English.
- International Business Environment and Strategy
- Business Ethics & CSR in Digital Business
- Global Operations Management
- International Accounting & Management Control
- International Financial Management
- Agile and Hybrid Project Management in Int. Environment
Specialization Courses (choice of possible options for specialisation abroad):
- International Management
- Specific professional competence
- Cross field und social competences
- Business Research Methods
- Postgraduate Major Project / Master‘s Thesis
- Thesis Colloquium
The first semester is based at Landshut University of Applied Sciences. The second and third semesters can be completed at one of our partner universities, in order to obtain a double degree (Master of Arts at Landshut University of Applied Sciences, Master of Science at partner university).
Course and Examination Schedule and Module Handbook
Flyer International Business (MA)
Reports in English
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alexander Kumpf
Program Director International Business (IB)
Member of Faculty Council
International Intership Coordinator
Procurement and Logistics
Principles of Business Administration
International and Cross Cultural Management
ROOM: D0 18
PHONE: +49 (0)871 - 506 475
FAX: +49 (0)871 - 506 9475