International Business (MA)
Information for Foreign Students
We welcome you to our website of the Faculty of Business Administration. Every year, we welcome about 30 international students to our faculty. Would you like to study with us? You can find more information about the Master International Business here (Presentation).
More information for foreign Master students on Application for Admission at Landshut University.
Information for international students - Visitor`s Guide and information on application (contact: zeugnisanerkennung(at)haw-landshut.de
Study Course Regulation
Start of study in the summer semester (start of semester: 15.03.).
The application for admission (= application) is made online and is generally possible from November 15 to January 15, 2022. All required application documents must be enclosed with the application.
The programme includes a Master‘s thesis and a colloquium. Upon successful completion of the Master‘s examination, the academic degree „Master of Arts (M.A.)“ is awarded as well as the opportunity of a dual degree in cooperation with certain partner universities. All lectures are taught in English.
- International Business Environment and Strategy
- Business Ethics & CSR in Digital Business
- Global Operations Management
- International Accounting & Management Control
- International Financial Management
- Agile and Hybrid Project Management in Int. Environment
Specialization Courses (choice of possible options for specialisation abroad):
- International Management
- Specific professional competence
- Cross field und social competences
- Business Research Methods
- Postgraduate Major Project / Master‘s Thesis
- Thesis Colloquium
The first semester is based at Landshut University of Applied Sciences. The second and third semesters can be completed at one of our partner universities, in order to obtain a double degree (Master of Arts at Landshut University of Applied Sciences, Master of Science at partner university).
Flyer International Business (MA)
2cd Semester / Application Partner University
Election 2. Semester and Application Partner University
Examination Committee Master International Business
MIB 3 - Application for Recognition of academic achievements (Anerkennung erbrachter Studienleistungen)
MIB - Cancellation of Examination (Antrag auf Annullierung Prüfungsleistung)
Course and Examination Schedule and Module Handbook
Downloads Master's Thesis
- Registration Form Master's Thesis
- Submission Deadlines Master's Thesis MIB
- Guide of Master's Thesis for Double Degree students
- Thesis Appendix: Submission and Assessment of Master's Thesis (Grading sheet)
- Thesis Appendix: Statutory Declaration
- Thesis Appendix: Library Declaration
- Guide for preparing the Master's thesis
Prof. Dr. Martina Mitterhofer
Digital and data driven marketing
ROOM: A2 26
PHONE: (0871) 506-406