The International Office coordinates the international activities of Landshut University of Applied Sciences in conjunction with the Faculties.
We inform and support students who wish to undertake an exchange semester or internship abroad and are the point of contact for international guest students and lecturers.
Key tasks of the International Office at a glance:
- Maintaining contact with partner universities abroad
- Organising information events on studying and internships abroad
- Individual advice and support for German students planning to study or undertake an internship abroad.
- Advising foreign prospective students
» International Students
- Advice and support for foreign students at Landshut University of Applied Sciences.
- Placing scholarships and maintaining contacts with funding bodies
- Support of delegations and guest lecturers
- International marketing of the university
- Maintaining and furthering international relationships
If you have any further questions we will be pleased to be of assistance at any time.