Welcome Weeks- Exchange Students
Welcome Weeks - Exchange Students
For our exchange students we offer our Welcome Weeks (orientation phase) about two weeks before the start of each semester.
During this time
- all important administrative procedures (e.g. registration, application for a residence permit, bank account )
- as well as entertaining cultural activities and
- a welcome dinner is offered by the International Office.
In addition the students
- will receive their study schedule and all important information about studying.
- will get to know the central facilities on campus and in the city together with their buddies.
The clubs on campus also organise many events and activities, in which the Internationals are also cordially invited to participate.