Student residences

Student union dormitoriesInternational applicants can apply for accommodation in a student union hall of residence through the International Office.

Exchange students will receive the application form from the International Office as part of the application.

International students who apply for an entire course of study in Landshut and wish to obtain a place in a student union hall of residence, please send the form "Application for Student Residence" to:

Carola Windecker
Welcome Service / Koordinatorin Short Programs / Delegationen
Tel.: + 49 (0) 871 506 188

You can find pictures and information about the various student union dormitories here.

The International Office will send you a confirmation or cancellation for a room in a hall of residence by September 15 (winter semester) or February 15 (summer semester).


Other accommodation options

If you would like to apply for private student apartments, please send the application form with your documents directly to info(at)


Private room search

You can also use the Studentenwerk's service for finding a private room at