For a successful study abroad you have to follow several steps.
Already 0.5-1 year before your stay, take the time to deal with questions like
- How can I plan a study abroad semester?
- Which country, which University or partner university is interesting for me?
- How can I apply for a stay abroad?
- Which funding options are available? How can I finance everything?
- What are my contact points for recognition of lectures I want to study abroad?
- How can I have my academic achievements recognised?
For questions regarding recognition of academic achievements and the preparation of a Learning Agreement, please contact our International Faculty Coordinators.
For a first overview, take part in our information events on studying abroad and ERASMUS+ in October and March. You will find more detailed information in the information e-mail in advance and on the posters.
If you gained the basic information on Partner Universities and application procedure already contact us for an individual appointment. Don´t forget to check the Information Sheets for every partner university on our website for information regarding the semester cycle at the partner university and course offers.
A good preparation for a stay abroad is also the participation in our buddy/mentoring programme.Apply and get to know people from all over the world before you go abroad.
Learn more from our students who have already been abroad. Testimonials will be posted here as soon as possible.