Recognition of Examination Results
Do you want to study at a particular foreign university and obtain credits that will be recognised for your degree programme?
Please note the following points:
Before your stay abroad:
- For general information, please contact the International Office
- Find out which modules are offered at the foreign university via the Internet using our respective Info Sheets
- Arrange a so-called Learning Agreement with the respective international faculty coordinator
- For ET/WI students: in addition to the Learning Agreement, fill out the so-called Step by Step Guide and coordinate these documents with the international faculty coordinator.
During your stay abroad:
- Adjust your Learning Agreement to ensure recognition when courses are changed
- Contact your international faculty coordinator and submit the modified LA to the International Office during your stay
After your stay abroad:
- Use the form Recognition of examinations to have the courses agreed in the Learning Agreement officially recognised by the examination board
- If necessary, please contact our Recognition Office (zeugnisanerkennung(at)haw-landshut.de) for the conversion of grades.
- Submit the following documents to the International Office:
- Request for recognition
- Signed Learning Agreement
- For ET/WI: Step by Step Guide
- Confirmation of grades from the university / college abroad
- The IO checks and passes on the documents to the SSZ and the examination board for recognition.