Important steps and information options
Apply to prospective dual partners (companies) in advance:
- for an integrated degree (VB), at least 1 year before the start of the vocational training
- students can start a degree with in-depth practical focus (SmvP) by the end of the 3rd semester
An overview of the tax consultancies which cooperate in the integrated degree in Business Administration focusing on tax is available to download here.
If you have any general or organisational questions, please contact the team at the Student Advice Centre and Careers Service.
For subject-specific questions, please contact our faculties:
- Business Administration: Prof. Dr. Valentina Speidel
- Mechanical Engineering: Prof. Dr. Ing. Detlev Maurer
- Electrical and Industrial Engineering: Prof. Dr. Stefan-Alexander Arlt
- Computer Science: M.Sc. Thomas Franzke
- Interdisciplinary Studies: Prof. Sabine Fries
- The faculty of Social Work does not participate in any dual studies degree programs.
4 steps to a dual studies degree
1. Find detailed information about the topic
Helpful internet sites and frequently asked questions:
2. Apply for the degree of your choice
The regular deadlines apply to applications to Landshut University of Applied Sciences.
3. Bring your company into contact with Landshut University of Applied Sciences.
A cooperation agreement is generally concluded between the company and Landshut University of Applied Sciences. The company concludes a vocational training contract (SmvP) or apprenticeship contract (VB) with you.
During the dual studies degree, the “Supplement for the completion of the practical period in the practical semester of study as part of the dual studies degree” is signed.
4. What contracts do you require for a dual studies degree?
- for the integrated degree, you generally require an apprenticeship contract and a vocational training contract
- for the degree with in-depth practical focus, you require a vocational training contract