For a successful study abroad you have to follow several steps.
Already 0.5-1 year before your stay, take the time to deal with questions like
- How can I plan a study abroad semester?
- Which country, which University or partner university is interesting for me?
- How can I apply for a stay abroad?
- Which funding options are available? How can I finance everything?
- What are my contact points for recognition of lectures I want to study abroad?
- How can I have my academic achievements recognised?
For questions regarding recognition of academic achievements and the preparation of a Learning Agreement, please contact our International Faculty Coordinators.
For a first overview, take part in our information events on studying abroad and ERASMUS+ in October and March. You will find more detailed information in the information e-mail in advance and on the posters.
If you gained the basic information on Partner Universities and application procedure already contact us for an individual appointment. Don´t forget to check the Information Sheets for every partner university on our website for information regarding the semester cycle at the partner university and course offers.
A good preparation for a stay abroad is also the participation in our buddy/mentoring programme.Apply and get to know people from all over the world before you go abroad.
Learn more from our students who have already been abroad: