Short-term stays for students: International Summer Schools, Language Courses and Faculty Led Programmes worldwide
Do you fancy going abroad, but your time is limited?
The solution is called: Short-term stay!
In addition to a semester abroad at one of our partner universities or an internship abroad, students also have the opportunity to attend a summer or winter school at a European or non-European university for a shorter period of time. You also can join a so called Blended Intensive Program if one is implemented by your faculty.
Benefits of a short stay abroad:
- Get to know a foreign country & culture
- Short stay (max. 6 weeks)
- ideal if a longer stay abroad is not possible
- Can be attended during semester breaks
- Language courses can be combined with different subjects
- Small groups - high learning outcome
- Recognition / gaining ECTS possible
(please contact examination committee BEFORE stay abroad)
- Deepen own field of study or gain insights into other subject areas
- Intercultural exchange through diverse student groups