Recognition of Examination Results
Do you want to study at a particular foreign university and obtain credits that will be recognised for your degree programme?
Please note that the recognition (as well as the application and scholarship awarding) is done via Mobility ONLINE.
Even during and after your stay abroad, you can obtain all the necessary documents for recognition in the system and upload them completed.
If for some reason you have NOT applied for a stay abroad via Mobility ONLINE, please proceed as follows:
Before your stay abroad (please implement in Mobility ONLINE):
- For general information, please contact the International Office
- Find out about offered modules at the partner university via Internet using our respective Info Sheets
Make an appointment with the respective International Officer to discuss the so-called Learning Agreement (usually filled out digitally in Mobility ONLINE and sent)For ET/WI students: in addition to the Learning Agreement, fill out the so-called Step by Step Guide and coordinate these documents with the international faculty coordinator.
During your stay abroad (please implement in Mobility ONLINE):
- Adjust your Learning Agreement in Mobility ONLINE to ensure recognition when courses are changed
- the amendet Learning Agreement is sent digitally to the respective faculty for approval. Please contactyyour study abroad representative if you do not receive any feedback after a week
After your stay abroad (please implement in Mobility ONLINE):
- Use the form "Recognition of examinations"which is also usually filled out digitally in Mobility online, in order to have the courses agreed in the Learning Agreement officially recognised by the examination board to have the courses agreed in the Learning Agreement officially recognised by the examination board
- Once the documents are complete, the International Office forwards the application for recognition together with the Learning Agreement and the routing slip (for ET/ WI) as well as the transcript of records of the partner university to the examination board of the faculty via the Student Service Centre.
- Please contact the contact person at the SSZ regarding the status of the recognition if you don´t get feedback
- Regarding the conversion of grades, please contact our recognition office directly (zeugnisanerkennung(at)haw-landshut.de)